Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bolivia

Well I got in last night. I am not going to be doing much today, because I need to get acclimatedwith the altitude. While traveling yesterday I had some time to talk with a few people, one lady I had diner with was from Bolivia and we talked about the problems within the Bolivia government. Its a sad thing and one can´t help but feel helpless. There are really no simple answers to these problems.

On a different note, I started reading some good books including one hat is a Historical overview of the New Testament and Travels with Charley. I don´t have too much to say at this point, but I will be talking to you latter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colby! Praise the Lord for His mercies to you in safely getting to Bolivia! Praying for you here in Siloam Springs.....the missles of prayer are just as accurate from here as anywhere in God 's world!
Daniel is in NeHi training this week and next at NLR....pray for him to encounter the Living Jesus!
And I pray the same for you.....

Promise Keepers in Razorback Stadium is this weekend....70,000 guys...imagine!
Pray for the fullness of the Spirit of God to reveal the Lord Jesus Christ!

later, dude!
God bless you right in this moment

rich man